The BiH team performed the evaluation of the activities conducted in regards of the VE4WB project
1. The teachers who accompanied our students in their first mobility organized in Kranj, Slovenia (February 28th-March 27th, 2022) presented their activities performed, accomplishments achieved and overall experience gained in the given period. THANKS SLOVENIANS!!!
OUR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS WERE DELIGHTED BY THE ORGANISATION AND HOSPITABILITY OFFERED BY OUR SLOVENIAN PARTNERS. THE ACQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE ARE GOING TO BE USEFUL TO ALL OF THEM.
ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS TO LIDIJA, NATAŠA AND VICTOR AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT MADE OUR KIDS AND TEACHER CONTENT AND HAPPY.
On the Teachers Meeting, the project manager Eldin Grabovica and the school director Irma Behlulović, informed all the employees on the talks, conclusions and agreements reached at the Partner meeting in Montenegro. They used this opportunity to invite once again all the teachers interested to take part in VET4WB project and contribute to the performance of the forthcoming activities.
2. Thanks to our previously experiences and those gained within the VET4WB project, we organized a powerful enrolment campaign for the new academic year 2022/23 which gave good result. In April and May our teachers visited approximately 60 elementary school in Sarajevo Canton in order to present our school. In the presentations we included the information on the VET4WB as well to send them the message that we are ready to offer more than just classroom education. For the promotion our teachers and students made approximately 20 short promo clips, composed our school’s first “anthem”. Our director Irma Behlulović and one of the students from the mobility in Slovenia, Ajdin Čalkić appeared on our local TV (TVSA) and, among other things, talked about the VET4WB projects – past and future. https://youtu.be/CBnXmeCGfms?t=4522
Our students and teachers took part in various events, one of them being the High School Fair in the very busy city square where they showcased their works and informed citizens and all those curious passers-by with the VET4WB. The VET4WB t-shirts hit the bulls-eye !
Our Students in the city square:
Sarajevo Canton Prime Minister got informed about the students’ activities:
The Prime Minister and the Ministry of Education were delighted by our activities:
3. After the summer holidays, in August we commenced preparing for new activity plan in 2022/23. The meetings were held and all the employees were further informed in details on the VETWB activities. The teachers participated in the project came up with an idea to visit our partner from Slovenia – Šolski Center Kranj. The director and her team managed to allocate the necessary funds and agreed with our partners in Kranj to visit them in October.
The teachers used this time to meet each other and exchange some experience and ideas what goals to pursue in the future in terms of work organisation and classroom equipment.
We send Bodil a huge thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate the first mobility of our students that resulted in developing further partner and friendly relationship between Srednja škola metalskih zanimanj Sarajevo and Šolski Center Kranj.
We are grateful to our coleagues Lidija, Nataša and Viktor from Kranj for their hospitality and fruitful advice and conversations.
4. Following our visit to Slovenia, and in order to increase the number of participants in VET4WB in the activities to come, we asked all the colleagues to express their interest and take part in this beautiful and useful project. The response was good and this time we expanded our team so at least 10 people will take part in further activities related to the project.
The first meeting of the extended team with role assigning was held.
5. Thanks to experience gained throughout our activities in VET4WB and close cooperation with our Slovenian partners, in this academic year we managed to place 56 of our students in 35 different companies. This has been an huge step for us and we hope that everything will be alright.
6. After huge correspondence and e-meetings with Bodil, Nataša, Lidija, Viktor and others, and sweet arguments, Irma and Eldin (the main culprits for everything) continue with their activities. We agree on further activities and we hope to realise the plans and meet the expectations:
- Training for Managers – Slovenija 21.11. do 25.11.2022.
- Career counselling – 7.11. do 9.11.2022. – Sarajevo (guests from Montenegro, we’ll be very glad to have them) + 5 our employees and of course our dear Bodil and Bjarne
- Talks with the Pre-University Education Institute of Sarajevo Canton and agreeing with their participation in the Career Counselling
- Teacher training in robotics – January 30th, 2023. in Sarajevo (anticipating participants from Montenegro and the trainer from Slovenia)
- Preparing students and teachers for the 2nd mobility